Do You Have Questions About Big Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners really don't understand that an older water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your home to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is vital to think about when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life expectancy ranging from eight years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the model and home usage.
• Heating your water is typically the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is continually being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our customers trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these problems, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as it can.