Do You Have Questions About Average Life Of Gas Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't realize that an old hot water heater might be the most costly appliances in your building to run. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to 12 to fourteen years, depending upon the model and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most costly energy expense in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water is continually being heated up in the tank, so energy is used even if the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to operate.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more prone to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.